BEFORE YOU VISIT
In accordance with the latest NSW Health advice, there are some important changes across all Australian Wildlife Parks’ sites to keep us all safe when you visit:
- From Wednesday 15 December 2021, Featherdale Sydney, Mogo Wildlife Park and Hunter Valley Wildlife Park will be open to all guests in line with current NSW Public Health advice.
- Service NSW check-in: All guests will be required to check in using the Service NSW app upon arrival.
- Mask wearing: Masks are required to be worn in all indoor locations including at: cafes, indoor exhibits and viewing shelters. Guests are required to carry a mask at all times whilst at the park.
- Social distancing: Staff and guests (unless from the same household) and guests are required to maintain 1.5m physical distancing at all times where possible.
HOW ARE WE KEEPING YOU SAFE
- We encourage our guests to pre-book their visit online. Ticket sales can also be processed on arrival at the park.
- All guests will be required to check in at entry using the NSW Health QR code.
- Changes have been made to our Conditions of Entry, guests feeling unwell are not permitted to enter the park. Guests will also be required to implement and maintain hygienic practices whilst in the park. This includes regular hand washing and/or hand sanitiser use especially after touching animals or food.
- Guests will be also be screened upon entering the park. This will help us reduce the risk of COVID -19 susceptible visitors entering Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park.
EXTRA CLEANING AND SANITISATION
- In addition to our fixed hand washing stations and restrooms, you will find extra hand sanitation stations throughout the park.
- Our serving areas in Admissions, Retail and our Cafe’ have sneeze guards fitted for everyone’s safety and protection. Additional hand sanitation policies will be implemented by staff. This includes hand sanitising after cash handling.
- Where possible please use contactless payments whilst in the park. If this isn’t possible we will accept cash payments.
- COVID SAFE Signage will be posted around the park. Social distancing markers will be placed in queue lines and high traffic areas.
- Due to social distancing requirements Keeper presentations are temporarily ceased.
- Changes to operating hours and availability of facilities at Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park will be at the discretion of Featherdale Management.