At Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, we proudly care for over 2000 Australian animals, and we love nothing more than sharing the opportunity to get up close to Australia’s amazing native wildlife with you.
Make your visit to Featherdale all the more unforgettable with a hands-on private encounter – from hand-feeding pelicans and penguins to snapping a coveted Quokka selfie – there’s something for everyone!
Click on your favourite animal session below to find out more, and feel free to chat with our team or ring 02 9622 1644 between 9am-4pm. You’re welcome to book online or call our team and we’ll be happy to assist.
*Pat a Koala Encounters are available 10am-12pm, 1pm-4pm weekdays and 10am-4pm on weekends.
- As the needs and welfare of our animals are our most significant priority, Featherdale reserves the right to postpone or cancel Additional Featherdale Experiences at any given time. This can include extreme weather conditions such as high temperatures and animal behaviour.
- All animal encounter bookings will not be confirmed until full payment of the experience is paid. If the booking is cancelled prior to 1 weeks notice, 50% of the deposit paid will be forfeited. The deposit will not be refunded if a cancellation is made within 1 week of the animal experience booking.
- All animal encounters are subject to availability of the chosen animal. Featherdale reserves the right to substitute the experience. We will endeavour to provide a similar experience in this unlikely circumstance.
- Experiences proceed regardless of weather conditions
- Private Animal Encounters (Mammals, Birds & Reptiles) are not recommended for guests with Nut allergies, as this is a bird favourite!
- Please advise child age upon booking. It is essential that children are calm and quiet during Private Animal Encounters, to ensure that we can provide a stress-free and relaxed environment for the animals and trainers.